TNI’S Doctor Portal
True North Imaging (TNI) proudly offers referring physicians instant access to patient reports through the TNI Doctor Portal.
As soon as a medical report is completed, your office has immediate access to your patient reports:
- No more waiting for mail or fax
- Easy to re-order requisition pads
- Always-on access to your patients’ history at True North Imaging
- Ability to save as electronic file for your own EMR system
- Patients’ right to confidentiality: Doctor Portal will lock your screen from accessing patient reports if your computer is inactive for more than 5 minutes.
- Referring Doctor is licensed to log in and is responsible for password reissue.
- Your office is responsible for having a firewall to protect patient privacy. Emailing reports is not considered private.
- Report content MAY NOT be altered.
Improving Customer Service
- Ongoing investment in new technically advanced diagnostic imaging equipment
- Multi-modality approach to investigation & diagnosis
- Quicker turn-around for patient reports New RIS, PACS, internal workflows
- Shorter wait times for patient exams
To register, please complete the TNI Doctor’s Portal registration form.
Already have a Doctor Portal Account? Sign in HERE
True North Imaging has conveniently-located clinics across the GTA and Kitchener-Waterloo region, with the corporate head office in Thornhill.FIND A CLINIC
At TNI we are committed to providing our staff with a warm and collegial work environment.VIEW JOB POSTINGS
We have the most up-to-date equipment for performing sophisticated diagnostic services set in a comfortable and convenient environment.LEARN MORE
NEWS & UPDATES
At TNI, we're always adding new services and locations. Find out about the latest news, hours of operation and events.WHAT'S NEW